Thursday, March 8, 2012

In attempt to keep tract of some important aspects of my life in order to more readily recognize my personal growth in the Grace of God or in just practical things, I decided to keep a blog. I would also like to have those I love who are very far away and unable to keep in touch have somewhere to hear from me when they have time to read a little bit of what I'm thinking. An important aspect of the body of Christ is being fed and feeding. Discipleship is serious to God. Therefore, we as believers should take it seriously. I desire to be an encouragement to those who read my blog from time to time;I would also love to be lifted up with truth of the gospel. I will most likely post very random subjects, but all relative to what is in my brain for the time being. so..I guess you could venture to say..They will not be random to me. Hopefully, I can make  you laugh, cry, and think, but most of all challenge us (myself included) to love Jesus more.

No comments:

Post a Comment